An 8-wheeled amphibious armored fighting vehicle used by the Elysians. The Guardian can be outfitted either as an APC or an IFV. The Guardian APC can transport entire squad of infantry across the battlefield while allowing its passenger to fire their weapon through the many gun ports on its hull. Thought its main role is transport, the Guardian APC have access to a large range of weapons options to supplement the soldier it carries.
Version 02 (Upcoming):
- Much more improved version.
- Improved printer proofing: Less area needing supports, making the printing process easier for low end 3D printers.
- Tolerance proofing: Every printer print with different tolerance; ribs are added at connections for easy tolerance adjustments.
- Main Gun
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to injection molding. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffic
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed and raft recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.