An 8-wheeled amphibious armored fighting vehicle used by the Elysians. The Guardian can be outfitted either as an APC or an IFV. The Guardian APC can transport entire squad of infantry across the battlefield while allowing its passenger to fire their weapon through the many gun ports on its hull. Thought its main role is transport, the Guardian APC have access to a large range of weapons options to supplement the soldier it carries.
Scale: To print in different scale without loss of details, simply swap your printer’s nozzle.
- 1:56 with 0.4mm nozzle (default)
- 1:120 with 0.2mm nozzle
- 1:100 with 0.2mm nozzle
- 1:72 with 0.3mm or 0.35mm nozzle
- 1:48 with 0.5mm, 0.55mm or 0.6mm nozzle
- 1:35 with 0.4mm or 0.5 mm nozzle
- Main Gun
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Printer Type: FDM
- Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to that of a casted model. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. More layers of dense supports just under the models, more cooling, etc. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffice.
- Fitting: The fits between parts may me looser or tighter depending on the printer.
- Too tight: Sand or trim the connectors
- Too Loose: Create small bulges using a woodburner pen to create a better fit, or simply Glue the parts together.
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed with slurry recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.