- Near Support Free: Except for the back of the turret, no support will be need to print this model.
- Assembly kit: The model is designed so that every visible face has a great finish right out of the printer.
- No Gradient lines: the model is optimized to avoid gradient lines on all visible face once assembled.
- Files Scale: 28mm-1/56
- 8 parts assembly.
- Turret connector compatible with all 3DWargaming vehicles.
- Only the rear of the turret requires support.
- 16 parts assembly
- Support free
- Turret Ring compatible with all 3DWargaming Turrets
- 2 part assembly
- Support Free
- Fixture provided to help assembly.
- Hull: None
- Turret: Back of the Turret only
- Tracks: None
Layer height: 0.1mm or 0.2mm not important.
File Scale: 1/56
Version 01 (Current)
- Front lamp will be added later
Assembly shown below:
mumy_chiba (verified owner) –
The turret was really easy to assemble and look awesome. I have only print the turret since I already have the hull from the KV-1 (really nice model). This beast will be part of my soviet army list frequently at Bolt Action 🙂