Unlike the smaller Gleam Oculi that rely on numbers, each Lux Oculus is a powerful unit in its own right. Hovering on the battlefield, its eye mounted Lux weapon is a bane for infantry and light vehicle alike. Capable of decimating numbers of lesser units when in rapid-fire or change up a powerful beam to deal with more heavily armed foes. For protection, the Lux Oculi are well armored on top protected by a Shield of Light.
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Printer Type: FDM
- Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to that of a casted model. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. More layers of dense supports just under the models, more cooling, etc. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffice.
- Fitting: The fits between parts may me looser or tighter depending on the printer.
- Too tight: Sand or trim the connectors
- Too Loose: Create small bulges using a woodburner pen to create a better fit, or simply Glue the parts together.
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed with slurry recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.