- Near Support Free: Except for the mantelet and the back of the turret, no support will be need to print this model.
- Assembly kit: The model is designed so that every visible face has a great finish right out of the printer.
- No Gradient lines: the model is optimized to avoid gradient lines on all visible face once assembled.
- Files Scale: 28mm-1/56
- 3 parts assembly
- Turret connector compatible with all 3DWargaming vehicles.
- Only the rear of the turret and mantelet requires support.
- 16 parts assembly
- Support free
- Turret Ring compatible with all 3DWargaming Turrets
- 2 part assembly
- Support Free
- Fixture provided to help assembly.
- Hull: None
- Turret: Back of the Turret and mantelet
- Tracks: None
Layer height: 0.1mm or 0.2mm not important.
File Scale: 1/56
Assembly shown below:
mumy_chiba (verified owner) –
Well designed model. An another great addition to my US army. Highly recommend.
george.sealy (verified owner) –
If there was ever a model that can show the benefits of owning a model you can print yourself, it’s the Sherman. I’m looking forward to printing lots of these – a troop, platoon or even company? The component design here is fantastic to maximise print quality (and also ease of painting).