Marauder Light Tank
A light tank widely used by the Elysians, the Marauder is light enough to be easily airlifted, it is fast and amphibious; it is a tank that enjoy a great deal mobility both tactical and strategic. The marauder can be outfitted with a great variety of weapons allowing the tank to fit in a multitude of roles, from assault gun to tank hunter. Despite being a light tank, the front of the marauder is decently armored, making the tank surprisingly resilient under the right commander.
- 28mm with 0.4mm nozzle (default)
- 15mm with 0.2mm nozzle
- Main Gun
- Hatch Gun
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Printer Type: FDM
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to that of a casted model. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffice.
- Fitting: The fits between parts may me looser or tighter depending on the printer.
- Too tight: Sand or trim the connectors
- Too Loose: Create small bulges using a woodburner pen to create a better fit, or simply Glue the parts together.
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed with slurry recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.