Marauder Light Tank
A light tank widely used by the Elysians, the Marauder is light enough to be easily airlifted, it is fast and amphibious; it is a tank that enjoy a great deal mobility both tactical and strategic. The marauder can be outfitted with a great variety of weapons allowing the tank to fit in a multitude of roles, from assault gun to tank hunter. Despite being a light tank, the front of the marauder is decently armored, making the tank surprisingly resilient under the right commander.
- Much more improved version.
- Improved printer proofing: Less area needing supports, making the printing process easier for low end 3D printers.
- Tolerance proofing: Every printer print with different tolerance; ribs are added at connections for easy tolerance adjustments.
- Main Gun
- Hatch Gun
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to injection molding. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffic
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed and raft recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.