M113 Armored Personel Carrier
An APC used by the US army since the cold war. The M113 armored personal carrier had been adapted into a multitude of roles and is now one of the most widely used military vehicle on the planet.
- Machine Gun
Scale: To print in different scale without loss of details, simply swap your printer’s nozzle.
- 1:56 with 0.4mm nozzle (default)
- 1:120 with 0.2mm nozzle
- 1:100 with 0.2mm nozzle
- 1:72 with 0.3mm or 0.35mm nozzle
- 1:48 with 0.5mm, 0.55mm or 0.6mm nozzle
- 1:35 with 0.4mm or 0.5 mm nozzle
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Printer Type: FDM
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to that of a casted model. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. More layers of dense supports just under the models, more cooling, etc. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffice.
- Fitting: The fits between parts may me looser or tighter depending on the printer.
- Too tight: Sand or trim the connectors
- Too Loose: Create small bulges using a woodburner pen to create a better fit, or simply Glue the parts together.
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed with slurry recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.