M113 Armored Personel Carrier
An APC used by the US army since the cold war. The M113 armored personal carrier had been adapted into a multitude of roles and is now one of the most widely used military vehicle on the planet.
- Machine Gun
- Much more improved version. New features will be made standard to all our models after Kickstarter.
- Improved printer proofing: Less area needing supports, making the printing process easier for low end 3D printers.
- Tolerance proofing: Every printer print with different tolerance; ribs are added at connections for easy tolerance adjustments.
- Front and Back plate need glue but those parts can now be printed without supports.
Scale: To print in different scale without loss of details, simply swap your printer’s nozzle.
- 1:56 with 0.4mm nozzle (default)
- 1:120 with 0.2mm nozzle
- 1:100 with 0.2mm nozzle
- 1:72 with 0.3mm or 0.35mm nozzle
- 1:48 with 0.5mm, 0.55mm or 0.6mm nozzle
- 1:35 with 0.4mm or 0.5 mm nozzle
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to injection molding. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffice.
- Fitting: The fits between parts may me looser or tighter depending on the printer.
- Too tight: Sand or trim the connectors
- Too Loose: Create small bulges using a woodburner pen to create a better fit, or simply Glue the parts together.
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed with slurry recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.