3D Printable Kit for the Su-100
Version 01 (Current)
General 3D Printing Recommendation
- Layers thickness: 0.1mm will give a print quality similar to injection molding. 0.15mm layers will still give a decent looking model.
- Support options: Important! Choose options on your printer that allow the easiest support removal. Options varies from printers to printer, and depends on material: Choose the best one for your printer, use smaller parts as test
- Soluble Support: Not needed. Single extruder printer will suffic
- Heated bed and enclosure are strongly recommended for good part quality if printing with ABS.
- Glass bed and raft recommended for consistent quality
- Current version of the files may differ slightly from the pictures.
mumy_chiba (verified owner) –
Well design and a pleasure to assemble it. I was worried at first with the length of the canon but it printed great. You can choose between some STL file for the canon to better suit your printer.